UPDATED START TIME – 9:00am
Runyon Canyon is still closed for restoration so we have moved our hike to Fryman Canyon Park.
WHAT: Roddenberry Adventures Fryman Canyon Park Hike
WHERE: Fryman Canyon in Los Angeles, CA
WHEN: Saturday, July 30, 2016. 9am – 11:00am Hike. 11:00pm post-hike lunch (optional).
COST: Hike is free. You are responsible for paying for your own lunch.
Join Rod Roddenberry and the Roddenberry Adventures team for a morning Fryman Canyon
hiking adventure. Fryman Canyon Park is located in the eastern Santa Monica Mountains and offers spectacular views and good hiking trails.
We will meet at the entrance of the Fryman Canyon Park parking lot to begin our hiking adventure. This is a moderate-difficult hike, and will take approximately two-hours. We will be taking an off trail path that has numerous inclines and boulders through rough terrain. Strollers and other wheeled carriers are not recommended. Pets welcome! Fryman Canyon Park Map
We will begin the hike promptly at 9:00am and should return around 12:00pm. After the hike we will grab some lunch at a nearby restaurant (everyone will be responsible for paying for their own lunch). If you have any questions about this event contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at this Roddenberry Adventures event!
- Freeman Canyon is a wilderness area with steep, slippery terrain in many areas. Please wear a pair of shoes with a good sole.
- Bring plenty of fresh water with you, and a snack or a protein bar in case you get hungry.
- Wear sunscreen/hat for sun protection and bring layers of clothing for cold or hot temperatures.
- You are responsible for getting to and from the group hike meeting location.
- All participants must be Roddenberry Adventures members. Click here to become a member now.
MEETING LOCATION & PARKING
There is a paved parking lot at the corner of Laurel Canyon and Fryman Road, with the entrance located on Fryman. If the parking lot is full, you can opt to park on nearby residential streets. However, please pay attention to street parking stipulations.
Meet at the entrance of the Fryman Canyon Parking Lot.
- All participants must be Roddenberry Adventures members.
- All participants (including children) must have a signed Roddenberry Adventures Release of Liability Waiver on file (signed in the last 12 months). This form is integrated in the free online membership registration.
- If you are already a member, log-in to your user account to register for this event.
- If you book multiple spaces on this dive, your guests need to be Roddenberry Adventures members (membership registration includes the required Release of Liability Waiver).
- Email us at email@example.com if you forgot your User Name.
- Former Roddenberry Dive Team members need to re-register as Roddenberry Adventures members to sign-up for events.
- If you are not a Roddenberry Adventures Member, click here to sign-up. Membership is FREE! Join us as we boldly go…
Event Sign Up
Event URL: http://www.roddenberryadventures.com/events/runyon-canyon-hike-5/